ALL SECRETARYS & RECORDERS having Candidates MUST SUBMIT:
"Request for Courtesy Work"
for each Candidate, individually, by October 1!
(link at bottom)
All times are Pacific Daylight Time, which is the same as California and Arizona.
We have a tight schedule and sometimes there are long lines, please give yourself plenty of time, and please give way to the Candidates.
- Conferrals & Meetings:
- Starview Room
- Room Registration:
- Hotel Registration area - look for special Festival staff identified "CRFF"
- Festival Registration (General AND Candidate):
- Harbor Rooms, second floor, north tower of hotel
- Fellowship Banquet:
- Starview Room
REGISTRATION & CREDENTIALS
- Candidates MUST check in at the General Registration desk (Harbor Room 1) to pick up their registration packet, and THEN go to the Candidate Registration desk to complete their registration. Please.....check with your York Rite Secretary to make sure he has enrolled you with the Candidate Registrar.
- Please register at the Candidate Registration Desk in Harbor Room 1 as soon as you have picked up your general registration packet as we anticipate lines immediately before the Conferrals begin.
- All Candidates are expected attend the Candidate Briefing, at 8:00 PM Sunday evening, in the Starview Room - this is an open meeting, so please bring your lady. Any last-minute changes in schedules or programs will be announced at this meeting, as will valuable information necessary for each candidate.
- We will be letting Candidates out from the conferrals first for breaks and meals in order to facilitate the work.
Again, emphasizing, the hotel has no clocks and long lines...watch your time.
Remember - you are expected attend the Candidate Briefing Sunday evening. If you have any questions, that is the best time to ask them. This is an open meeting and your Lady is encouraged to attend with you. Details for our Ladies Tea is available HERE.
All Conferrals are scheduled in the Starview Room. If you need assistance with paraphernalia or an area to practice please see one of the committeemen.
WE ARE ENGAGED IN SERIOUS BUSINESS -- PLEASE CONDUCT YOUR ACTIONS ACCORDINGLY.